Manduka yoga mat GRP® 4 mm MidnightCode: 183011030
Product detailed description
Yoga Enthusiasts will love this mat. The GRP is our first toweless yoga mat. No matter how much you sweat, it delivers supreme traction with no slip. From the leather-like surface to the charcoal-infused rubber core.
standard Weight & Size: 1.6 kg, 180 cm length, 61 cm wide, 4 mm thick.
• innovative surface designed for maximum traction and slip resistance decreases to almost zero
• dense structure provides an unprecedented experience, joint protection and availability of exercise on any surface (carpet, concrete, wood floor).
• core filled with carbon eliminates odor and sweat
• this yoga mat is built on intensive and frequent use, so it don't peel, flake or fade.
• patented non-slip surface on the bottom side.
• Certification OEKO-TEX produced without emissions.
• 100% open airflow filters moisture immediately for the ultimate toweless experience.
These features make Yogamat GRP heavier than ordinary yogamats. If you need your regular yogamat carry with you, check out Manduka PROlite®.
Try rolling it so the top surface is facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing
For regular maintenance, use the Everyday Yoga Mat Cleanser. For a complete refresh, use the Deep Cleaner. Fill cleanser cap to the 10ml line and add to 1 gallon of water in a bathtub. Soak mat 5-10 minutes in solution, periodically moving mat around. Rinse mat thoroughly with fresh water, squeeze out excess water and hang to dry for 24 hours.
|Category:||Regular Yoga Mats for Pilates and Fitness|
Predstavujeme Manduka GRP
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
YOGA GOODS FROM Manduka
One of the main pillars of Manduka's philosophy is to produce yoga mats, clothing and other yoga props with minimal impact on nature and leaving environmental waste. They have been doing it for nearly 20 years and are the market leader.
The story of Peter Sterios is a remarkable demonstration of how one unobtrusive idea can become a global brand that (without patheticism) helps this world to be a better place.
In 1997 architect Peter became a yogi and designed a simple, elegant black yoga mother whose combination of strength, grip and full support revolutionized the practice of yoga. He wanted to share this amazing product with his yoga teachers, whom he owed for inspiration. He had no idea that his product and idea were so appealing to his teachers, who became his customers, and that the mat would spread all over the world.