Alo Yoga Stadium Half Zip Hoody Sulphur yellowCode: W3464RS
Product detailed description
Pump up the volume. The Stadium Half Zip Hoodie has a cropped silhouette, half-zip closure, zip kangaroo pocket and elevated seaming. An elastic waist and cuffs create fullness while locking in all the warmth—a win-win. Looks equally good with high-waisted leggings or biker shorts.
"We bring yoga to the world" is the motto that stands for the brand Alo. Alo means "Air Land Ocean". Philosophy is adhere to the highest standards in production, workplace and also in environmental protection. The aim of Alo is to spread the idea od "Mindfull", conscious movement and creating community.
- On-trend cropped silhouette & half-zip closure.
- Zip kangaroo pocket.
- Designed & uniquely fit to flatter every size.
- Wear-tested by our in-house team for the perfect fit.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND SUSTAINABILITY
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) - this certification standards governing environmental, social and ethical aspects of agriculture and textile production.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - an independent testing system in the textile industry, focused on environmentally friendly production and a ban on the use of harmful chemicals.
|? Size:||S, M|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
THE BEST OF YOGA CLOTHING AND OTHER SPORTS WHAT THE MARKET OFFERS
The American brand ALO YOGA produces the most technologically advanced yoga clothing in the world. The most popular pieces include Moto leggings, Goddess, Airbrush, Ripped Warrior or Airlift. Alo offers progressive athleisure clothing from studio to street.
It is a combination of quality and beauty, underlined by a sense of ecology and a charitable message. You can choose from a variety of colors, cuts, materials, types of leggings, bras and tops.
Stylish, functional and sexy, such is the clothing of the American brand ALO. It is the most popular brand of yoga influencers and its quality is appreciated by many yogis.
Flexity is the official distributor of the Alo Yoga brand in Europe