Zinzino BalanceTestCode: 309001
Product detailed description
Zinzino’s BalanceTest is an easy self-test for analyzing the fatty acids found in capillary blood obtained from a fingertip using the Dried Blood Spot (DBS) technique.
A DBS is scientifically proven to be as accurate as a venous blood sample when fatty acids are to be analyzed. All it requires is a few drops of blood from the fingertip on a Whatman® filter paper and it takes less than a minute to complete.
What are the optimal ratios of omega-6 and omega3?
Less than 5: 1
The average in northern Europe is 12: 1, Europe is 15: 1 and the USA is 25: 1.
Within 120 days, red blood cells in the body are restored, so after regular use of BalanceOil+, this ratio can be reduced to 3: 6
KEY BENEFITS OF BALANCE TEST
- Easy-to-use dried blood spot self-test
- Measures 11 fatty acids in your blood
- Provides data about your Omega-6:3 Balance
BALANCE TEST INGREDIENTS
The test measures 11 fatty acids, including saturated, monounsaturated (Omega-9) and polyunsaturated (Omega-6 and Omega-3) fatty acids. Individual fatty acid values are shown in the table and expressed as percentages of the total fatty acids measured. For comparison in the table, the average range for each fatty acid (based on data obtained from a large group of balanced people) is presented as Target Value. The following fatty acids are measured:
- Palmitic acid, C16:0, saturated fat
- Stearic acid, C18:0, saturated fat
- Oleic acid, C18:1, Omega-9
- Linoleic acid, C18:2, Omega-6
- Alpha-linolenic acid, C18:3, Omega-3
- Gamma-linolenic acid, C18:3, Omega-6
- Dihomo-gamma-linolenic acid, C20:3, Omega-6
- Arachidonic acid (AA), C20:4, Omega-6
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), C20:5, Omega-3
- Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA), C22:5, Omega-3
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), C22:6, Omega-3
11 fatty acids are analyzed and the total sum of their amounts is considered 100%. For the following 6 values, we use 7 of the fatty acids. The analyzed amount of each of the 7 fatty acids is calculated as a percentage out of the 100%.
Your test is analyzed by an independent and GMP-certified laboratory. The fact that Vitas is GMP-certified means that they follow good manufacturing practices. They are a contract laboratory for chemical analysis with 25 years of experience, providing high-quality chromatographic analysis based on cuttingedge knowledge and technology.
Included with the blood test is a BalanceTest ID that only you can see. Neither the lab, nor Zinzino knows who submitted the test. At zinzinotest.com your results will be displayed when you enter your BalanceTest ID. If you have completed the questionnaire, you will have access to the complete analysis. If you have not completed the questionnaire, you will see your balance score only.
TAKING THE TEST
1. BalanceTest is an approved in vitro diagnostics product for personal blood sample collection at home.
- First wash your hands with soap and rinse well with warm water and dry them.
Take out the sample card from the paper envelope.
Save the envelope for later use.
Tear off the SAVE part on the sample card and take a picture of the Test ID. You can ONLY see YOUR test result with your PERSONAL Test ID. Place the card with the two circles facing up on the table.
2. Use alcohol wipe to clean the tip of your finger (middle finger is recommended).
Stimulate blood flow by making big circles with your arm or shaking the hand downwards for 20 seconds. Take out the single-use lancet. Remove the transparent safety cap and the lancet is ready to use.
3. Place the lancet against the lower part of the fingertip facing the collection paper on the table. Push the top of the lancet against the finger until you hear a click. The lancet will automatically make a small prick in the finger.
4. Don’t touch the filter paper circles with your hands. Squeeze the finger gently one time and add several, minimum 3, free dripping blood drops to each circle marked on the sample card. The blood should completely fill the inner part of the circles.
5. Leave the sample card in a horizontal position at room temperature for at least 10 minutes for the samples to dry well.
6. Insert the sample card back into the paper envelope. Then place the paper envelope into the metal bag and close it.
Important: Do not remove the desiccant bag from the metal bag.
7. Place the closed metal bag into the big envelope with the laboratory address on it. NOTE! You MUST put the correct amount of postage (stamps) on the envelope before you put in the mail box.
8. To register your Test ID online, visit www.zinzinotest.com. This is the website where you can see your test results later. It takes 10-20 days until your result are ready.
Important: Keep the SAVE part of the card. You can ONLY see YOUR test results on the internet with your PERSONAL Test ID.
BUY ZINZINO CHEAPER
In Flexity you can order single products. If you are interested in bulk discount or subscription packaging you can get Zinzino products at a lower price. In addition, you have the opportunity to get some products for free over time (for a recommendation).
Zinzino Balance Test packages for 109 € * with the Premier Kit
Just order at:
Choose from the Premier Kit subscription for 6 months period.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION OR NUTRITIONAL CONSULTATION?
Leave us a contact and make an appointment with our specialist:
|Category:||Supplements and Vitamins|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
ZINZINO NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS TO SUPPORT THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
Zinzino is a Scandinavian company operating since 2005, which builds its products on scientific tests, clinical studies and the knowledge of pharmacologist Dr. Paul Claytona PhD. According to Clayton, it is important to maintain the right ratio of fish oil (omega-3 fatty acids), polyphenols and beta-glucans in the core of the diet.
It is pure and high-quality fish and vegan oils that are key products that help to achieve optimal levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. Zinzino offers BalanceTest for blood drop results. Zinzino offers innovative nutritional supplements to address the support of the immune system and the treatment of internal inflammation, which are often the cause of many diseases of civilization.
Flexity is one of Ziznino's official partners. You will find individual products to try with us or you can buy more advantageous packages for us at a lower price - you can order them directly at zinzino.com. The most popular are Balance Oil, Protect +, Viva +, ZinoBiotic and Xtend.