Manduka PRO Mat® Verve 6 mm Yoga Mat
The legendary PRO Mat® is 6 mm thick with high density cushion. It is the most popular yoga mat from Manduka that has ever been made. Popularity among professionals gained thanks to its above-standard quality and unrivaled durability. Best for yoga, Pilates and fitness.
Yoga Mat Manduka PRO Verve not only promote your workout, but moves it to the next level. Thanks to its technological process Manduka successfully reduced the number of yogamats that end up in landfills and reduces the overall consumption of materials.
Pro Mat comes with a lifetime warranty. This yoga mat is built on intensive and frequent use, so it don't peel, flake or fade. It improves with each use, has sufficient flexibility to reduce joint stress while providing the necessary stability in difficult positions. If you're looking for a solid foothold in discovering what your body can do, Mat® PRO is the right choice.
Standard Weight & Size: 3.4 kg, 180 cm length, 66 cm wide, 6 mm thick.
• the surface of the closed cells can retain moisture and perspiration does not leak into the very structure of the substrate and prevents bacterial (ideal for hot yoga types - e.g. hot yoga).
• dense structure provides an unprecedented experience in protection of joints exercise and usability on any surface (carpet, concrete, wood floor).
• made like fabric, perfect for optimal movement between positions.
• ensuring sustainable production of high quality material that will not come, tear and not fade. Yogamat properties over time even improve.
• patented non-slip surface on the bottom side.
• Certification OEKO-TEX produced without emissions.
• 100% latex-free.
Try rolling it so the top surface is facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
We recommend using Manduka Mat Wash Spray or home-made apple cider vinegar and water 1: 1. Spray the top surface with mat cleaner, wipe clean with a damp cloth and hang to dry. The new yogamat is factory coated with a thin film, impregnation and could be slippery at the beginning. Before rolling the mat leave to dry. Do not wash in the washing machine. If you still feel the smell from production, try hand scrub with a brush and soap and let dry, odor should be mitigated.
|Category:||Regular Yoga Mats for Pilates and Fitness|
|Product length:||180 cm|
|Weight:||Heavy 3+ kg|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
MANDUKA YOGA TOP-CLASS MATS, ACCESSORIES AND CLOTHING
The American brand Manduka focuses on producing quality and sophisticated products such as yoga mats, yoga bags and straps, anti-slip towels, yoga blocks, bolsters, blankets, and clothes. The advantage of Manduka products is their long life, comfort, sustainability and quality of artistry.
Manduka is one of the top yoga brands in the world. In 1997, architect Peter Sterios became a yogi and designed a simple, elegant black yoga mat, Manduka Black Mat Pro; a combination of its strength, grip and complete support has revolutionized yoga practice. He wanted to share this fantastic product with his yoga masters, those he had the inspiration for.
Flexity is the official distributor of Manduka in Slovakia.