Color: Blue (petrol)
Color: Green-yellow (Bamboo)
Color: Blue (cornflower)
Color: Aubergine (purple)
Temporarily sold out
Product detailed description
Lotuscrafts OEKO mat is made of natural rubber. It contains no PVC, phthalates or AZO dyes. It was tested according to high pollutant standards.
Read 8 tips on how to choose the right yoga mat.
Standard Weight & Size: 2.3 kg, 180 cm length, 61 cm wide, 4 mm thick.
• 4 mm thickness.
• natural rubber surface ensures slip resistance even at high humidity or sweating.
• ensuring sustainable production of high quality material that will not tear and does not fade.
• patented non-slip surface on the bottom side.
Clean the surface of the mat with a damp cloth. Let the yoga mat dry before rolling it up. Do not use soap or wash in washing machine. Avoid direct sunlight.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
We at Lotuscrafts want to inspire people with our our high quality and eco friendly products to practice yoga and meditation.
- [LOTUS]In many Eastern cultures, the lotus flower is a symbol of purity, peace and beauty. The lotus flower owes this special reputation to its extraordinary surface structure, which lets water, particles of dust, mud and micro-organisms drop off, allowing it to bloom in a constant state of perfect beauty.
- [CRAFTS]High quality hand-crafted workmanship.
In today’s world, which is experiencing a steep rise in the search for meaning and new values, meditation is becoming increasingly popular and is fuelling demand for products that support its practice.
The name Lotuscrafts stands for the values that all of our products have in common: beauty, clarity and a high degree of hand-crafted workmanship. It should be a joy to see, touch and use our products.
At the same time, we pay attention to the use of sustainable materials and to decent labour conditions from start to finish of the production chain, so that you feel good when you hold one of our products in your hands.