Manduka PRO TRAVEL YOGA MAT 180 x 60 cm x 2.5 mmCode: 116011118
Product detailed description
Manduka PRO TRAVEL YOGA MAT 180 x 60 cm x 2.5 mm
At 50% lighter than your PRO, we’ve made it easier to take on your next retreat or anywhere your adventures take you. Now you can have the density, performance and durability you know and love from your PRO everywhere you go. This next evolution of the PRO mat has the ability to be folded without leaving creases. This has been a long time coming – complete your PRO collection today!
All PRO Series mats have a closed-cell surface, which will never absorb moisture. Because of this, if you are warm/sweaty at all, the mat will feel slippery, so we always recommend pairing it with one of our hand towels to absorb moisture and provide extra traction or to apply our yoga grip gel during your practice. If you're practicing hot yoga, we recommend a mat towel for full mat coverage.
Crafted in Germany from PVC. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Length: 180 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Same dense support as the Manduka PRO™ & PROlite®, but a thinner, travel-friendly version
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces
- Proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- The PRO Series is hand-finished so may vary slightly in length
- Colorfields colors are hand-processed, so each pattern will be unique
- Pro Tip: We recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our equa® hand towels or yogitoes® hand towels (read our guide to yoga towels) to absorb moisture and increase grip or improve your grip with our yoga grip gel. During a more warm/sweaty practice we recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our equa mat towels or yogitoes mat towels
- If your PRO wears out from regular use and is no longer able to perform as intended, we will replace it under our lifetime guarantee.
For daily refresh: Keep your PRO mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's mat wash & refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
For thorough clean: Use Manduka's botanical mat cleaner.
Other cleaning solutions are not tested nor recommended and can void the lifetime guarantee. Other cleaning solutions or disinfectants (including home-made and those provided by studios which are not from Manduka) can lead to a negative impact on the performance and/or long-term damages to the mat .
To Break In: The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. slipping while breaking the mat in? We recommend to use a hand or mat towel on the surface of the mat.
To Store: Roll the PRO Series with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
|Category:||Travel Yoga Mats for Pilates and Fitness|
|Product length:||180 cm|
|Weight:||Light 1-2 kg|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
YOGA GOODS FROM Manduka
One of the main pillars of Manduka's philosophy is to produce yoga mats, clothing and other yoga props with minimal impact on nature and leaving environmental waste. They have been doing it for nearly 20 years and are the market leader.
The story of Peter Sterios is a remarkable demonstration of how one unobtrusive idea can become a global brand that (without patheticism) helps this world to be a better place.
In 1997 architect Peter became a yogi and designed a simple, elegant black yoga mother whose combination of strength, grip and full support revolutionized the practice of yoga. He wanted to share this amazing product with his yoga teachers, whom he owed for inspiration. He had no idea that his product and idea were so appealing to his teachers, who became his customers, and that the mat would spread all over the world.