Manduka PRO® Travel 2.5 mm Yoga MatCode: 116011030
Product detailed description
Yogamat Pro® Travel combines pure design and quality. It is 50% lighter than your PRO. Pick up your mat anywhere that you can think of. You can roll up or fold, imagination has no limits :) suitcase or backpack, it's up to you. Yogamat has a lifetime guarantee.
Standard Weight & Size: 1.1 kg, 180 cm length, 60 cm wide, 2.5 mm thickness.
• the surface of the closed cells can retain moisture and perspiration does not leak into the very structure of the substrate and prevents bacterial (ideal for hot yoga types - e.g. hot yoga).
• dense structure provides an unprecedented experience in protection of joints exercise and usability on any surface (carpet, concrete, wood floor).
• made like fabric, perfect for optimal movement between positions.
• ensuring sustainable production of high quality material that will not tear and does not fade. Yogamats PROPERTIES over time even improve.
• patented non-slip surface on the bottom side.
• Certification OEKO-TEX made without emissions.
• 100% latex-free.
Try rolling it so the top surface is facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
We recommend using Manduka Mat Wash Spray or home-made apple cider vinegar and water 1: 1. Spray the top surface with mat cleaner, wipe clean with a damp cloth and hang to dry. The new yogamat is factory coated with a thin film, impregnation and could be slippery at the beginning. Before rolling the mat leave to dry. Do not wash in the washing machine. If you still feel the smell from production, try hand scrub with a brush and soap and let dry, odor should be mitigated.
How to use your yoga mat
Use it as often as possible! The best recipe is a regular yoga practice, through which the PROPERTIES of yogamat still improve. If you will have the feeling that it still does not feel right, and you feel that your hands and foot slip, Manduka recommends to sprinkle the surface of yogamat with sea salt and use a damp cloth to scrub. Watch a video with instructions how to do it. It is possible that it will take longer (even 3 months) until you break in your yogamat, then it will only get better and better :)
|Category:||Travel Yoga Mats for Pilates and Fitness|
Ako "zabehnúť" jogamatku Manduka
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
YOGA GOODS FROM Manduka
One of the main pillars of Manduka's philosophy is to produce yoga mats, clothing and other yoga props with minimal impact on nature and leaving environmental waste. They have been doing it for nearly 20 years and are the market leader.
The story of Peter Sterios is a remarkable demonstration of how one unobtrusive idea can become a global brand that (without patheticism) helps this world to be a better place.
In 1997 architect Peter became a yogi and designed a simple, elegant black yoga mother whose combination of strength, grip and full support revolutionized the practice of yoga. He wanted to share this amazing product with his yoga teachers, whom he owed for inspiration. He had no idea that his product and idea were so appealing to his teachers, who became his customers, and that the mat would spread all over the world.