Liforme Original Yoga Mat 4mm (grey)Code: 90
Product detailed description
Liforme Original has unique ‘AlignForMe’ System which works as a navigational tool for your Yoga asana practice..
Standard size 2.5 kg, 185 cm length, 68 cm wide, 4.2 mm thick.
• 4 mm thickness.
• natural rubber with eco-polyurethane.
• ensuring sustainable production of high quality material that will not tear or fade.
• patented non-slip surface on the bottom side.
• excess material from the manufacturing process is recycled and re-used in the manufacture of other products, which does not leave any unnecessary waste .
- Evolve AlignForMe which acts as a navigation tool.
- Suitable for all yogis and for any style of yoga
7 reasons Why Liforme
- Grip as a warrior: Patanjali hit the nail on the head when he said: "Sthira Sukh Asan" (Asana is stable and comfortable position). One of the main features of yoga mat is to provide a good grip. Slippery surface on yoga mat can make your exercise very unpleasant, reducing its effectiveness and even you can get hurt. We took all this into consideration when finding the best material for yogamats. "GripForMe" material is the least slippery material, you should give it a try...
- PVC free and made with no toxic chemicals so you can breathe easy and trust our mats are as planet friendly as possible. We’ve also used an innovative heat-bonding process to eliminate the need for toxic glues to bind the top and base layer. Biodegradable in 1-5 years in normal landfill conditions.
- Wider and longer: Many of us live in cities and are forced to practice in confined spaces - in apartments, hitting into furniture or in crowded yoga studios. It is nice to have a little more space.
- Create by Yogis for Yogis: During the design we consult and seek information from the best yogis around the world.
- Perfect quality: Perfect result is our priority. Liforme yoga mat is as good as possible. For this we stand!
|Category:||Non-slip YOGA Mats|
|Weight:||Medium 2-3 kg|
|Shipping free:||from 99 EUR|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Yoga mats from yogis for yogis
* Flexity is exclusive Liforme distributor for Slovakia
Our goal is to overcome ordinary things, solve problems, create better products, be environmentally friendly, be ethical and socially just.
“I first tried Yoga in 1996 when, still a teenager, I went to an Iyengar class with my mum, after a clever doctor had recommended it as way to treat the back problems I had started to develop (blame it on a mis-spent youth on skateboards!).
Over the next 10 years, despite spending most of my time shackled to a desk (never kind on the back!) as an entertainment lawyer, I went to Yoga classes as often as I could and it really helped with my back problems (and in so many other ways I hadn’t bargained for).
In 2004, I definitely had a turning point with my Yoga practice when I started attending a regular Ashtanga led primary series class with a very experienced and inspiring teacher called Heather. And so gradually over the following years, I began to get more into the groove of my own more regular asana practice. It was pretty slow progress actually, which I think is quite common when you live a modern urban life in between practicing Yoga. But that’s the great thing, that I eventually came to realize – Yoga is not a competition or a quest for perfection, and we learn so much more along the way than we give ourselves credit for.
And as for the Liforme mat and how that came about? Well, it all started, as these things often do, with a pretty simple idea. I had of course experienced lots of different teachers giving lots of different alignment cues when teaching asana, and quite often (although of course not always), those cues would amount to directions for the positioning of hands, feet or other body parts in a certain place on the mat. So I asked myself: “why doesn’t someone put some markers to help me position myself evenly, or help my teacher see where I’m at”?
With Love, James.