Manduka GRP® ADAPT rubber anti-slip PU yoga mat black 180 x 66 cm x 5 mmCode: 184011010
Product detailed description
Manduka GRP® ADAPT rubber anti-slip PU yoga mat black 180 x 66 cm x 5 mm
New product in MANDUKA family - this is GRP® ADAPT YOGA MAT. Versatile enough to move you from slow to intense practice. The top layer of PU has a smooth satin surface and is highly absorbent to provide perfect GRIP - anti-slip. The thickness of 5 mm is the best you can own in this class.
GRP® ADAPT YOGA MAT is ideal for yoga and all other styles that require maximum mat adhesion. The smooth polyurethane surface is abrasion resistant and soft to the touch. It is also free of latex, AZO dyes, DOP plasticizers and heavy metals.
DIMENSIONS OF MAT
- Length: 180 cm
- Width: 66 cm
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Material: natural rubber with polyurethane surface (PU)
- Very suitable for extreme conditions, especially with excessive sweating and humidity
- Latex-free (suitable for people allergic to LATEX), AZO dyes, DOP plasticizers and heavy metals.
- The patented open-cell PU material offers unrivaled dry grip and ultra-fast moisture absorption
- The unique fabric weave allows the moisture to pass through quickly and be absorbed into the inner foam layer
- 2x greater absorption capacity than competing pads
- A softer cushioning of 5 mm helps protect the joints
- Patented rubber composite specially designed to provide better adhesion to the floor to prevent the mat from slipping
- 99% latex free. Not recommended for people with latex sensitivity
Roll the mat with the bottom layer (without texture) towards the bottom, and only when it is completely dry, you will avoid damaging it. From the beginning, keep the yoga mat disassembled and clean it regularly. Do not expose the mat to excessive sunlight.
Do not use any alcohol-based solutions for cleaning, as this could seriously damage the surface of the pad. In case of excessive sweating, we recommend washing the mat with a minimum amount of soapy water, then using a little clean water (to avoid leaving soap stains on the mat) and letting it dry.
PRODUCT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is the strap / packaging part of the product?
No it's not. We recommend choosing from straps or carrying bags. To choose the right cover or carrier for the mat, read the article on the blog.
2. Is the mat suitable for other exercises?
3. Can the mat be washed in the washing machine?
At our sole discretion, we do not guarantee that the mat will not be damaged. We do not recommend it.
4. Will a length of 180 cm be enough if I measure 185 cm?
Yes. In common positions such as warrior, plank, dog face down or up, we always use a certain part of the mat and the body is not fully stretched. Even when lying down, the head is placed on the top, so we do not reach the full height as when standing.
5. Will the mat not be too heavy?
The higher weight of the mat ensures a better distribution on the floor and you do not have to worry about the edges of the mat turning towards the center. In most cases, we only move the mat from one place to another for a short time, and when you consider all the other benefits of this mat, the higher weight will certainly not interfere with you. If you need to travel often, we recommend just looking at the category of travel folding pads.
6. How to improve the adhesion of the mat?
There is no need to do anything special with PU (polyurethane) mats, the surface is sufficiently adhesive and holds both wet and dry. The mat is heavy, so it adheres firmly to the floor.
|Category:||Eco Friendly Yoga Mats for Pilates and Fitness|
|Product length:||180 cm|
|Weight:||Middle 2-3 kg|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
YOGA GOODS FROM Manduka
One of the main pillars of Manduka's philosophy is to produce yoga mats, clothing and other yoga props with minimal impact on nature and leaving environmental waste. They have been doing it for nearly 20 years and are the market leader.
The story of Peter Sterios is a remarkable demonstration of how one unobtrusive idea can become a global brand that (without patheticism) helps this world to be a better place.
In 1997 architect Peter became a yogi and designed a simple, elegant black yoga mother whose combination of strength, grip and full support revolutionized the practice of yoga. He wanted to share this amazing product with his yoga teachers, whom he owed for inspiration. He had no idea that his product and idea were so appealing to his teachers, who became his customers, and that the mat would spread all over the world.